- Security: Unlike other servers, while choosing a cloud server you must consider security as the most important factor. Today internet has become risky to run the business as there are a lot of hackers that are ready to hunt your website. So it is advisable to choose a cloud server having advanced security features.
- Performance: Before choosing, get an estimate of the required performance. Sometimes, a business having basic websites chooses a high-end cloud server, it’s a complete wastage of money. Always start with the basic plan and then upgrade as per your business requirement.
- Backup: Cloud servers must have a good backup function to avoid data loss. Before selecting a cloud server, review all the backup features like backup limit, frequency, restoration option and other related things.
- Support: Customer support is a curial factor that must be considered while selecting a cloud server. Most of the cloud hosting providers offers customer support according to the plans they offer. Customer support is crucial whether it’s a cloud server or any other server. Make sure the hosting provider has the potential to offer the best and 24×7 support.
- Pricing: Are you really receiving a value against the price you paid. Make sure the plan you have selected is valuable. In order to get the best plan, you must overview your business requirements and choose accordingly.
- Data migration: Today, cloud hosting providers are also offering website or data migration support. Now you don’t need to migrate your data by yourself, just ask and the support team will migrate your data for free.
Are you looking for the best and affordable cloud servers? Check out our affordable plans. Click here to know more about our cloud servers.