- Managed & Unmanaged VPS: If you are a tech expert then, it will be easier for you to manage the VPS server. However, managing a VPS server is a tough process. That is why most businesses and individuals opt for managed VPS than unmanaged VPS. A VPS that is managed by hosting providers saves a lot of time for a business.
- Server Uptime: Server failure is a crucial thing to consider while selecting a VPS. No one likes hours of downtime as it ruins the reputation of a company. Make sure that a 99% uptime guarantee is being given by the hosting service provider.
- Support: Handling a VPS is tough work to do. Therefore, always make sure that the hosting provider must have a quality tech support team that is working 24×7.
- Performance: This is the crucial factor that must be considered before selecting a VPS. firstly, get an estimate about the level of performance required by your business website or web application.
- Physical Location: Now it’s time to check the physical location of VPS. as you must check from where you get most of the traffic and select the server accordingly. At IT4INT, we have a large network of servers in more than 50 countries.
- Price: Over the years the industry has become competitive and VPS servers are available throughout the world at affordable prices. Before selecting a VPS, you should check the various offers that we provide.
Get high performance and affordable VPS
Are you looking to buy the right VPS server for your business requirement? We at IT4INT offers fast VPS at affordable pricing. Click here to check out our VPS hosting plans or call us now to know more about our VPS.